Research Nepal is organizing research methodology program for graduating and post graduating students from different universities of the world. We specially focus on
i) Introduction to research,
ii) Research proposal writing,
iii) Sampling tools and technique,
iv) Data collection tools and technique,
v) Research article writing (Report),
vi) Field works of a mini research on the practical field.
Research will be focused on social, economic and cultural dimensions of Nepal. Other details of the program are provided below:
Research Nepal is a multidisciplinary research journal publication house established in 2012. It is going to develop and transform educational tour of students into Research Trip. We invite nine students including a teacher from an institution for a month long research trip in Nepal.
Research Nepal will organize research methodology workshop of one week for students to develop research proposal. After the development of research proposal, the students will visit field and collect the necessary data for 15 days. The field would be outside of Kathmandu valley (e.g.: Pokhara, Chitwan, Dhulikhel, etc). After field visit for 15 days, students will return to Kathmandu and write a research article of about 2500 words in APA format which may take four days, two days for sightseeing within Kathmandu valley, and one day for the presentation and certificate distribution to the participants. We intent to publish those research articles in Research Nepal- Journal.
Students will visit same field (one municipality) but with different thematic dimensions of research. Research Nepal will manage entire one-month long research trip in effective cost with rural facilities. We will receive and see off the team in Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport. Students are required to bring their necessary items with them including a laptop.
Guidelines for international researchers
1. Researcher must select the thematic area of their study.
2. Researcher must bring their personal things like laptop, medicine, clothes, sleeping bags, camera, etc.
3. Drugs, alcohol and sexual provocation in public places are completely prohibited.
4. Researcher must follow the rules of Research methodology.
5. The expenses of researchers totally depend on their preference of area as well as their preference of living.
6. Researcher must respect and value the supervisors and respondents of village.
7. We cover only one rural municipality of Nepal.
8. The fieldwork will be full of fun and adventurous, for a lifetime memory.
9. Researchers must have tourist visa and two-way ticket.
10. Every first and 15th day of the month, we will start a new class of research.
11. At least six researchers will be in a class or a team.
12. We provide pickup and drop-off services to the researchers at airport of Kathmandu.